- Importance of proper trip planning, safety and coordination
- How your body & mind may react to a survival scenario, and how to prepare for that
- The importance of hydration and possible sources of water in the wilderness
- The importance of limit to exposures and methods to do so (shelter/fire)
- Main types of medical emergencies in the wilderness and mitigation of that risk
- Suggestions for various types of gear required to be safe & responsible
Upcoming dates (via our Facebook Events page)
If you don’t use Facebook, you can reserve your space with payment HERE. Email us afterwards to let us know which Survival 101 date you are reserving a space for.